Sunday, March 4, 2007

I Wish I hadn't Said That

There's a new game on the Block at Downing St.

Bus driver Tony has decided to show a little regret...
... at the fact that he said hew was going to retire...

... BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE TROUBLE IT HAS CAUSED THE LABOUR GOVERNMENT IN THE TIME BETWEEEN STATEMENT AND TRANSITION.

Not for any other reason.

Not because he doesn't want to go.

Lets see what the next round brings in the game of 'I wish I hadn't said that'.

  • Wish I hadn't said 'Invade Iraq'?

  • Wish I hadn't said 'If you want a house from that awfully nice conman Cherie, that's fine by me, I am sure there will be nothing underhand involved'.

  • Wish I hadn't said 'Look here Blunkett'...

  • Wish I hadn't said 'Pensions need ringfencing and protecting? Don't be daft!'

  • Wish I hadn't sung, mockingly,

    {pause}

    in my wild youth,

    {pause, smiles disarmingly, twinkle of humour}

    'Old Prime Ministers never die, they just turn to God and pray (for forgiveness)'


Not likely.

But hey, what might the prime minister Wish He Hadn't said?
Answers on a comment to this blog!!!
Worthy responses gratefully published

No comments: